The Technology Enhanced Learning Strategy group is responsible for:
- Providing feedback to national e-learning providers, in particular the ESR Oracle Learning Management System and the National Learning Management System, Skills for Health Core Learning Unit, and e-Learning for Healthcare, through the Health Education England Elearning Leads Group
- Acting as a pressure group to improve national technology enhanced learning products and services;
- Advising on organisational structures to support technology enhanced learning initiatives;
- Advising on I.T. standards and infrastructure requirements to support technology enhanced learning initiatives;
- Advising on specialist areas of technology enhanced learning as an Expert Reference Group.
- Supporting the local deployment, procurement and creation of e-learning content, ensuring that wherever possible economies of scale through collaborative purchasing are realised, ‘do once and share’ principles are observed, and interoperability standards are employed;
- Exploring partnerships with higher/further education institutions.
Individual Trust representatives will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the work of, and decisions made by, the group are disseminated across their organisations;
- Provide a summary of their organisation’s e-learning activities for each meeting;
- Raising issues on behalf of their organisations at group meetings.
Dates of Next Meetings:
- Thursday 12 September 2013 from 14:00 to 16:30hrs, Meeting Room 2, South West House, Taunton, TA1 2PX.
- Thursday 12 December 2013 from 10:30 to 15:30hrs, Meeting Room 2, South West House, Taunton, TA1 2PX.
Previous Minutes and Attachments: